If you are looking for great visuals for your music videos or for social media, Volta can help you get that.
💡 Be sure to have completed your audio setup before starting to make a video. With audio, your visuals come to life as they react to your music.
After you selected which PlayPack you want to use for your video, here’s how to do it:
💡 Volta can record Videos in .mp4 format, which is compressed. That means the quality is low when you need high quality videos. For High quality videos look at the second part of this tutorial to do it with a third-party App.
1. Go to the Record Panel
2. Open the Settings and be sure you're on Record & Stream Settings
3. Select your the video Preset that adjust better to your needs. There are Presets for social media, as well for 4K videos.
4. Adjust FPS if your machine can handle higher to 60. This will make the animation look smoother.
5. Close the settings, and hit the Start Recording button.
6. The timer will let you know how long you’ve been recording, you can stop by clicking the same button again.
7. By finishing, the video file will save automatically in the path you assigned on settings.
If you need high quality uncompressed videos, you’ll need to use a third-party App. You can use OBS or Syphon Recorder. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to use Syphon Recorder (Mac).
1. Open the Record settings in Volta in Settings > Stream & Record and select the 4K Preset, and change FPS to 60.
2. Go to the Stream Panel and push the button “Share Output”. Be sure that you’re sharing output as you use the third-party App to record.
1. Install Syphon Recorder from this link
2. Open Syphon Recorder, and open the settings in Syphon Recorder > Settings and adjust the FPS also to 60, and be sure Dimensions: Match Source is checked.
3. Be sure to select Volta inside the Dropdown of Syphon Recorder.
4. Whenever you’re ready, push the Record button.
💡 If you want to make your videos look more special, please watch our creative tutorials.
Please don’t hesitate to share with us your videos through our Discord Server!
Do you still have questions?
Please feel free to contact us, and we'll be happy to help clear things up for you.