Volta allows your Twitch viewers to engage with your visuals. For example, you can give them control to send you 3D love bubbles or add trippy effects to your visuals. Here's how to get started:
1. Install the Volta Twitch Extension
2. On the Configuration page, click Activate > Set as Overlay 1 (or Overlay 2 if you already have an Extension in Overlay 1)
3. Alternatively, go to your Creator Dashboard on Twitch
1. Connect Volta to your Twitch account following this tutorial
💡 If you use OBS to stream but would like to use audience interactions in Volta, you still need to connect your Twitch Account to Volta. But don’t worry, you can still stream just through OBS as normally.
2. Right-click on a Trigger Button of the Play Panel and select the 👥 icon
💡 Audience interactions are currently only possible with Trigger Buttons
💡 If you're a Twitch Affiliate or Partner, you can charge Bits for your interactions through the Volta Twitch Extension. Follow this tutorial to configure it.
3. Click the Start Streaming button on the Streaming panel to start streaming to Twitch
💡 If you’re streaming through OBS to Twitch, you can skip this step.
10. Go to your live Twitch channel
💡If you're a Twitch Affiliate or Partner, you can charge Bits for your interactions through the Volta Twitch Extension. You'll see the Bit amounts you can charge in the "👥" section when you right-click on the Play Panel Triggers.
If the audience interactions are set correctly:
1. Your Play Panel controls in Volta will appear on your Twitch Livestream
2. Pressing the Extension buttons on your Livestream on Twitch will trigger the corresponding interaction in the visuals.
Do you still have questions?
Please feel free to contact us, and we'll be happy to help clear things up for you.